Verify Your Degree
To improve our service to the community, Carleton University has partnered with AuraData, a Canadian company specializing in secure online education verification.
- How to Verify Your Degree
If a prospective employer wishes to confirm your degree’s validity there are several ways to accomplish this:
- A Certificate of Enrolment (select the graduation option) can be requested online via Carleton Central.
- A copy of your transcript can be ordered via Carleton Central.
- In some cases, a copy of your original diploma may be sufficient.
- If the employer requires an independent confirmation, they may request validation through a company called AuraData. AuraData is available for employers and institutions to confirm the education claims or professional designations of an individual that has graduated at any Canadian University, College and/or Professional Association. Please note that the Auradata system is not for individuals to confirm their own graduation. A signed authorization from the graduate is required at all times by AuraData before the release of any information.
For more information, please visit the AuraData website at: www.auradata.com
- About AuraData
AuraData provides risk prevention in the number one area of résumé fraud, post-secondary/professional designation education claims. Subscribers to AuraData can now efficiently confirm the post-secondary education achievement of prospective employees, online 24/7. AuraData does this while conforming to Federal and Provincial Privacy laws.
Employers can now minimize the hiring risk associated with education fraud so prevalent in the hiring process. Universities, Colleges, and Professional Designations now have a reliable method of assuring the credibility of their product. Also, graduates are now protected from the illicit use of their designations by unscrupulous job hunters. A signed authorization from the graduate is required at all times by AuraData before the release of any information.