- Service Update
- All Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official Transcripts
- How do I make a manual request (official transcripts only)?
Official transcript pick-up is not available due to COVID-19. You can request up to 5 copies of your official transcript to be mailed via Carleton Central. Transcripts will be mailed out on a weekly basis on Wednesdays at this time.
Urgent requests can be made by requesting an unofficial transcript via Carleton Central and then contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an accompanying letter in support of the unofficial transcript.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- We do not fax any transcripts to students or third-parties.
- Transcripts will not be issued if the student has an outstanding balance with the University.
- Requests can be submitted online through Carleton Central. Detailed instructions can be found in this How-to video.
- A single copy of a transcript can be provided at the Registrar’s Office counter during normal working hours.
- Unofficial transcripts will be sent to your Carleton or Alumni email address within 2 working days.
- Due to COVID-19, this method is currently not available.
- You can pick up your transcript at the Registrar’s Office within 2-4 working days. Third-party pick-up requires that you have designated a Third-Party. Photo identification is required for you or your third party.
- You can have your document sent by regular mail by completing the “Mail To” section on the Carleton Central request form.
- Courier delivery arrangements for pickup and payment must be made by you through the following process:
- Indicate on your request form that you intend to have your transcript picked up by a courier
- Include your phone number and email on your request
- Wait for a confirmation email stating your documents are ready for pick up by courier
- Make your arrangements for pickup and payment with your courier company
- If documentation is not ready to be picked up because the courier arrangements have been made in advance your courier will contact you.
- Carleton will not release documents to the courier before the courier has received payment arrangements.
- Due to COVID-19, this method is currently not available; please email the completed form to email@example.com.
- If you do not have access to Carleton Central you can make a manual request for an official transcript as a last resort. This process takes up to 10 working days.
- Please complete the “manual request form” (available under the “Downloads” section at the bottom of this page) and submit the form with photo identification and your signature via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.