Due to the current Public Health crisis, applications for the University of Ottawa Exchange will be handled electronically until further notice. Further information is available at the Registration website.
Carleton students in Good Standing may enrol in courses at the University of Ottawa through the Undergraduate Exchange Program. Grades for courses you complete at the University of Ottawa will appear on your Carleton transcript and will be used in the calculation of your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- You may only take courses that are essential to your program, count within your current degree requirements and are not being offered by your home institution.
- Students cannot audit courses on the University of Ottawa Exchange.
- First year students may only register in up to two half-credit courses.
- You must ensure that your timetable is free of conflicts when you register.
- You are responsible for respecting University of Ottawa dates and deadlines for registration and withdrawal.
- Withdrawals from University of Ottawa Exchange courses are handled by the appropriate University of Ottawa faculty office.
View the checklists under the “Downloads” section at the bottom of this page for full details on how to apply.