1. Letter of Permission
  2. Explore Program

Letter of Permission

Carleton Degree or Certificate students may apply to study at any other accredited university on a Letter of Permission. Each course you choose to take must be approved by the Registrar’s Office.

View the “Letter of Permission Guide” (see the “Downloads” section at the bottom of this page) for complete information on eligibility and deadlines.

Explore Program

Students participating in the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada Explore program may be able to earn credit toward their Carleton University degree upon successful completion of the Explore Program.

Please view the “Explore Program Guide” (see the “Downloads” section at the bottom of this page).