- How To Reach Us
- Visit the Registrar’s Office
- Contact Information
- Location and Mailing Address
- Office Hours
- Important Links
- Email: The Registrar’s Office can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails are responded to within 2 business days.
- Telephone: Call us at 613-520-3500 during our normal business hours.
- In person: We are located at 300 Tory Building. We use a line management and appointment booking system. Please use this system to access services from our office – we encourage all students to use this system.
- Online: Join our Microsoft Teams online chat. The chat is monitored Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note: Our staff are available to provide all services virtually. Completed forms can be sent via email using your Carleton email address.
The Registrar’s Office uses a line management and appointment booking system. Please use this system to access services from our office – we encourage all students to use this system.
Please add email@example.com to your Carleton email contacts to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
- Wait to receive a text notification.
- Once you have received your text notification, head to 300 Tory Building.
- Check in.
- H – Request help
- M – Request more time
- S – Check your status
- L – Leave the line
- C – Cancel your appointment
- N# – Request your estimated wait time
- J – Rejoin the line if you accidentally left or arrived late
Location: 300 Tory Building
Please note that we can only act on requests sent from your Carleton email account.
300 Tory Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON Canada