- Email: The Registrar’s Office can be contacted by email at email@example.com. Emails are responded to within 2 business days.
- Telephone: Call us at 613-520-3500 during our normal business hours.
- In person: We are located at 300 Tory Building. We use a line management and appointment booking system. Please use this system to access services from our office – we encourage all students to use this system.
Please note: Our staff are available to provide all services virtually. Completed forms can be sent via email using your Carleton email address.
- Official Documents
- Registration Support
- Graduation Information
- Other Services
- For the most up to date campus information, please visit Carleton’s COVID-19 information website.
Visit the Registrar’s Office
The Registrar’s Office uses a line management and appointment booking system. Please use this system to access services from our office – we encourage all students to use this system.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Carleton email contacts to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
When It’s Your Turn:
- Wait to receive a text notification.
- Once you have received your text notification, head to 300 Tory Building.
- Check in.
- H – Request help
- M – Request more time
- S – Check your status
- L – Leave the line
- C – Cancel your appointment
- N# – Request your estimated wait time
- J – Rejoin the line if you accidentally left or arrived late
Location: 300 Tory Building
Please note that we can only act on requests sent from your Carleton email account.
Location and Mailing Address
300 Tory Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON Canada
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm