- Contact the Registrar’s Office for Help
- Need help building your timetable?
- Registration Information Session
If you have have any questions while looking through the information on this website, please get in touch with us during our office hours:
Office hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Email email@example.com from your Carleton email account. Please include your student number and include a contact number in case we need to call you back. While we strive to respond the same day, we answer all correspondence within two working days.
- Phone us at 613-520-3500 during normal business hours, when prompted, press 1 for registration support or press 2 for other matters.
- Join our Microsoft Teams online chat. We are monitoring this chat session during normal business hours.
We have a dedicated customer service team here to assist you – so please contact us if you have any questions, but before you call, please review the frequently asked questions:
The Fall/Winter class schedule is now available. Students can use the scheduling tool that is available through Carleton Central to help plan their schedule. Alternatively, if you are not currently a Carleton student, you can use our Public Class Schedule to query the schedule database.
The Registrar’s Office has created a registration webinar to help guide you through the steps to help you plan and build your schedule to ensure a successful registration.
Need more help? Check out the Student Registration Assistance Team!