- Contact the Registrar’s Office for Help
- Need help building your timetable?
- Registration Guides
The Registrar’s Office regular hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions while looking through the information on this website, please get in touch with us during our office hours.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Carleton email account. Please include your student number and include a contact number in case we need to call you back. While we strive to respond the same day, we answer all correspondence within 2 working days.
- Phone us at 613-520-3500 during normal business hours, when prompted, press 1 for registration support or press 2 for other matters.
- In person: We are located at 300 Tory Building. We use a line management and appointment booking system. Please use this system to access services from our office – we encourage all students to use this system.
- Join our Microsoft Teams online chat. The chat is monitored Monday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
We have a dedicated customer service team here to assist you – so please contact us if you have any questions, but before you call, please review the frequently asked questions:
A scheduling tool is available to help you plan your schedule. You can access it through Carleton Central.
If you are not currently a Carleton student or you do not wish to login to Carleton Central, you can use our Public Class Schedule to query the schedule database.
The Registrar’s Office has created step-by-step guides to registration to help you through the process of planning and building your schedule to ensure a successful registration. These guides have also been made into brief, helpful videos as well.
Need more help? Check out the Student Registration Assistance Team!