- Contact the Registrar’s Office for Help
- Need help building your timetable?
- Registration Guides
The Registrar’s Office regular hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions while looking through the information on this website, please get in touch with us during our office hours.
- Email email@example.com from your Carleton email account. Please include your student number and include a contact number in case we need to call you back. While we strive to respond the same day, we answer all correspondence within 2 working days.
- Phone us at 613-520-3500 during normal business hours, when prompted, press 1 for registration support or press 2 for other matters.
- In person: We are located at 300 Tory Building. We use a line management and appointment booking system. Please use this system to access services from our office – we encourage all students to use this system.
- Join our Microsoft Teams online chat. The chat is monitored during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
We have a dedicated customer service team here to assist you – so please contact us if you have any questions, but before you call, please review the frequently asked questions:
The 2022-2023 Fall/Winter class schedule will be available on May 26. At that time, you will be able to use the scheduling tool available through Carleton Central to help you plan your schedule.
Alternatively, if you are not currently a Carleton student, you can use our Public Class Schedule to query the schedule database beginning May 26.
The Registrar’s Office has created step-by-step guides to registration to help you through the process of planning and building your schedule to ensure a successful registration. These guides have also been made into brief, helpful videos as well.
Need more help? Check out the Student Registration Assistance Team!