We have information available to assist students with the registration process. We know that different students have different needs. You can find the information that is tailored for you at the following links:
- Course Delivery Types: Find information about the course delivery types.
- New Undergraduate Students: Find information to help you with your first registration.
- Returning Undergraduate Students: Find information to help you prepare for another academic year at Carleton.
- Special (Non-Degree) Students: Find information for students who are studying at Carleton as non-degree students. This includes visiting students who are studying at Carleton University on an exchange agreement or a letter of permission.
- Auditing students: Find information for students who attend a course for interest and not credit.
- Graduate Students: All Graduate Student information can be found via the Graduate Students website.