All registration for courses is done through Carleton Central.
Select a term to begin your registration. The steps below must be completed in order to ensure successful registration.
- STEP 1: Getting Started
- STEP 2: Build Your Timetable/Registration
- We suggest you complete Step 1 and build your timetable before your time-ticket begins. Steps 3 and 4 can only be accessed once your time-ticket has started.
- STEP 3: Student Timetable
- STEP 4: Payment Arrangements & Account Summary
If you are encountering difficulties using Carleton Central, you can click the “HELP” button for an extensive help menu. Contact appropriate departments for further information. Registration questions can be answered by contacting the Registrar’s Office.
Technical assistance (e.g. being unable to log in) should be requested from Information Technology Services.
- All University correspondence will be sent to your University email address.
- The University will only respond to correspondence sent from your Carleton email address.
- See section 2.3.1 of the Undergraduate Calendar for the university policy on electronic communication
- Your Carleton email address will be in the form of NameSurname@cmail.carleton.ca. Once activated, you can access your email through the MyCarleton portal.
- If you need help setting up your email account, contact Information Technology Services (ITS).