Nominate an Outstanding Teaching Assistant
Summer 2020 – Winter 2021
Deadline for Nomination: March 9th, 2021, 11:30pm
Have you been taught by or worked with a great Teaching Assistant this year?
Why not take a moment to acknowledge their hard work?
It only takes a few minutes to complete the online nomination for a TA Award
The online nomination form is available at
Use the same nomination form and TAs will be considered for both these awards.
1) School of Computer Science TA Excellence Award
- Up to 2 awards are given out annually
- Each award is valued at $100 and includes a commendation letter and formal recognition on the plaque kept in the
School of Computer Science
- For more details see here https://carleton.ca/tasupport/taawards/departmental ta awards/
2) Educational Development Centre’s (EDC’s) Outstanding TA Award
- Up to 5 awards are given out annually
- Each award is valued at $250 and includes a certificate and formal recognition on the plaque outside of the EDC
training room (422 Dunton Tower)