Carleton Staff Recognition & Appreciation Initiatives
For most staff members being nominated for a campuswide Carleton award, regardless of whether or not they win is recognition in itself!
There are several opportunities for all Carleton staff and faculty to nominate each other for formal awards, these include:
- Service Excellence Awards – nominate an individual or a team for these yearly awards and be sure to bring your team to the Awards Luncheon in February
- Service Anniversary Announcements – these are posted every months under News on the HR website, be sure to forward these out!
- Healthy Workplace Ambassador – nominate a colleague or team member for this prestigious award (part of Healthy Workplace month in October).
- Health & Safety Award – nominate a colleague or team member for this prestigious award (awarded annually in September).
- Betty Weiss Memorial Award – nominate a leader for this prestigious award
- Teaching Awards at Carleton – nominate a faculty and instructor to recognize their commitment to excellence and achievement.