Carleton Staff Recognition & Appreciation Initiatives
For most staff members being nominated for a campus-wide Carleton award, regardless of whether or not they receive an award!
There are several opportunities for Carleton staff and faculty to nominate each other for formal awards, these include:
- Service Excellence Awards – nominate an individual or a team for these yearly awards and be sure to bring your team to the Awards Luncheon in February
- Health & Safety Award – nominate a colleague or team member for this prestigious award (awarded annually in September).
- Betty Weiss Memorial Award – nominate a leader for this prestigious award
- Teaching Awards at Carleton – nominate a faculty and instructor to recognize their commitment to excellence and achievement.
- To learn about other recognition initiatives at Carleton, please see this Human Resources page.