- What is Ventus?
- Why we are moving to Ventus?
- Functions/Benefits of Ventus for Faculty
- Changes to Receiving LoAs and Managing Accommodations
- Further Ventus Support
Ventus is a new one-stop solution linking the Paul Menton Centre (PMC), students with disabilities, faculty and course instructors, and the McIntyre Exam Centre (MEC) under a single academic accommodation management system.
- An identified need for a more efficient system to create a better overall user experience for all stakeholders in the accommodations process.
- Feedback from faculty regarding having a tool that gives them access to all Letters of Accommodation in one place.
- Provide students with more control over which accommodations they need on a per-course and per-test basis.
Through the Ventus Faculty Portal, you will be able to:
- View individual Letters of Accommodation (LoAs) of all PMC students in your course in one single place.
- Book your test or exam with the McIntyre Exam Centre (MEC) through a submission of a Notice of Examination (NOE).
- Upload a digital copy of your test or exam similar to past practice.
- View the accommodation arrangements of your PMC students for a test or an exam, including their start/end times and locations.
Check out our Faculty Support section on this Ventus Help website. To learn how to use the Ventus Faculty Portal, review the Ventus Support Faculty Module.
Scheduling and Examinations Services operates the following services for Ventus-related issues and technical inquiries:
- Live Chat Support – On the Exam Services Live Chat Support page, click the icon (like the one to the right on this page) that will appear on the bottom right of the screen to chat with examination staff representative.
Toll-free lines and Live chat support are available 8:30 am -10 pm on weekdays, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm on weekends.
Was this page helpful?
9 people found this useful