You can access your MediaSpace media collection under My Media. From the My Media page, you can upload and share video/audio files to your personal media collection in Media Space. You can also organize your media collection into customized playlists and channels.
To upload a file to your media collection:
- Navigate to mediaspace.carleton.ca
- In the top-right corner, click
- Choose from one of the following login options:
- Carleton Login (Choose this option if you have a MyCarletonOne account)
- Non-Carleton Users (Choose this option if you do not have a MyCarletonOne account)
- If prompted, enter your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- The first time you log in, a personal media collection called “My Media” will be created for you. To access your media collection, click your name on the top-right side of the page, and then select .
- To add media to your MediaSpace account, start by clicking on + Add New on the top right-hand menu.
- Click on Media Upload.
- An upload area will appear. Drag and drop your file into this area or click + Choose a file to upload to select your file from your computer.
- You will now see a progress bar for your upload. While your file is uploading, you have the option to name your media, enter a description, add tags, and choose a sharing setting.
NOTE: Sharing options are private (only the owner of the media can access and view it) and unlisted (media is accessible to anyone who has the direct link to it).
- When your upload is complete and you have entered your information, click Save.