|Phone:||613-520-2600 x 5651|
|Office:||3036 Minto Centre|
|Website:||Visit Professor Achar Website|
Signal and power integrity; circuit modeling, simulation and optimization; high-speed interconnects; parallel algorithms; model-reduction techniques; CAD for RF, MEMS, wireless and optoelectronic applications; EMC/EMI; mixed-signal analysis; nonlinear circuit analysis/modeling.
Modern CAD tools to accelerate high-speed electronic product design.
- Distinguished Lecturer (DLP), Circuits and Systems Society (2011-2013)
- Guest Editor of IEEE â€“ CPMT Transactions (2011)
- General Co-Chair for EPEPS-2010, Austin and EPEPS-2011, San Jose
- Chair of Joint Chapters of Circuits and Systems Society (CAS) â€“ Electronic Devices Society (EDS), Solid State Circuits Society (SSC) of IEEE Ottawa Section
- Steering Committee Member of IEEE International Conference on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packages (EPEPS) IEEE International Conference on Electrical Design of Advanced Packages (EDAPS)
- Technical Program Committee Member of IEEE International Conferences: EPEPS, EDAPS, SPI
- Technical Committee Member of Electrical Design, Modeling & Simulation (TC-EDMS- TC-12)
- Senior Member of IEEE; IEEE MTT, CAS, EDS, SSC and EMC societies