Depending on the course or thesis work you are doing you might need access to a PDK(Process Design Kit) or ‘kit’. Your supervisor or professor will let you know which PDK is required.
For access to any PDK please contact the System Manager Scott Bruce.
The following kits are presently installed.
- Global Foundries 130nm https://www.cmc.ca/globalfoundries-sige-8xp-bicmos-130-nm-process/
- Global Foundries 45nm RFSOI https://www.cmc.ca/global-foundries-45-nm-rfsoi/
- Global Foundries 22nm https://www.cmc.ca/globalfoundries-22fdx-fdsoi-22-nm-process/
- Global Foundries 12nm FinFET https://www.cmc.ca/globalfoundries-12-lp/
- TSMC 28nm https://www.cmc.ca/tsmc-28-nm-cmos-process-technology-hpcrf/
- TSMC 65nm https://www.cmc.ca/tsmc-65-nanometer-cmos-process-technology-2-2/
- TSMC 130nm https://www.cmc.ca/tsmc-0-13-%c2%b5m-cmos-rf-mixed-signal-process/
- BiCMOS 55nm https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/about/innovation—technology/BiCMOS.html