Carleton University revised the Sexual Violence Policy over the 2018-2019 school year. Through that process, a number of excellent proposals to prevent sexual violence on our campus emerged. As a commitment from that process, we drafted Honouring Each Other, a campus prevention strategy for sexual violence. Members of the Carleton community are encouraged to provide feedback via the survey questionnaire.
View Honouring Each Other (PDF, 451 KB): Carleton University’s blueprint for building Consent Cultures on campus, together.
Honouring Each Other will be reviewed every three months. In order to manage the strategy’s activities effectively, and to create structure for the review process, we have a created a 30/60/90 work plan (PDF, 297 KB). Please check back regularly to find updated versions of the work plan and the strategy.
To submit feedback and ideas to the Campus Strategy, please visit our survey questionnaire.
Join A Working Group
Please email email@example.com to sign up!
- Honouring Each Other Workplan (January 2022 – March 2022) (PDF, 728 KB)
- Honouring Each Other Workplan (October 2021 – December 2021) (PDF, 341 KB)
- Honouring Each Other Workplan (July 2021 – September 2021) (PDF, 297 KB)
- Honouring Each Other Workplan (April 2021 – June 2021) (PDF, 327 KB)
- Honouring Each Other Workplan (August 2020 – October 2020) (PDF, 305 KB)
- Honouring Each Other Workplan (May 2020 – July 2020) (PDF, 305 KB)
- Honouring Each Other Workplan (January 2020 – March 2020) (PDF, 565 KB)