Please note: It is strongly recommended to uninstall previous versions of Office before attempting to upgrade your version of Office. Assistance in uninstalling Office can be found at the following support article from Microsoft.
- Go to the Get Office 365 for free website.
- Enter your Carleton email address in the following format (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select I’m a teacher (includes Staff)
- Click Sign in
- Sign in using your MyCarletonOne username and password
- Click Start to accept the terms and conditions of use and enable the license on your account
- Click Skip (no extra user invitations are required)
- Follow any introductory notices while you are logging into the Office Portal home page
- In the top right corner, click the Install Office 2016 link
- Download and install the software.
Was this page helpful?
6 people found this useful