Every time you update your MyCarletonOne password you must also update the password stored in all your connected wireless devices. Failure to update a stored password can result in automatic lock-out due to repeated, unsuccessful login attempts
If you do not use your MyCarletonOne password to connect to Carleton’s wireless networks, skip to Step 2.
Step 1: Forget CU-Wireless and/or eduroam on all Wireless Devices
Forget the CU-Wireless or eduroam connections prior to setting up or changing your MyCarletonOne account. This will prevent automatic lock-out due to repeated, unsuccessful login attempts.
Step 2: Change your MyCarletonOne Password
- Open a web browser and open the following page: https://myonepassword.carleton.ca/
- Enter in your Username (firstnamelastname) in the User ID field
- Click on Next
- Answer at least 3 of the security questions
- Click Next
- Enter a new Password and re-enter to confirm
- Click Next
- Click Finish
- Restart your computer
Forgot your password?
- If you have forgotten your password, follow the same steps as above to log into the Password Self-Service portal and set a new password.
Step 3: Update your password on your device
Important note about the “Was this page helpful?” button below
If you are having issues with your account login or password, DO NOT use the form below for support. Instead, contact the ITS Service Desk. The form below is to capture documentation errors on this page.