The agenda and program are now available for the upcoming Ottawa-Carleton Student Northern Research Symposium (OCSNRS) at Carleton University, Dunton Tower Room 2017 on March 15th, 2019.
The OCSNRS is an annual, one-day symposium for Ottawa-Carleton students to present their northern research to peers, gain valuable feedback, and network. The 2019 symposium will feature 18 oral presentations divided into the following themed sessions:
– Ground and Surface Field Measurements in the Arctic
– Indigenous Knowledge and Community Based Research
– Assessing Changes in the Arctic Environment Using Satellite Imagery
– Anthropogenic Impacts/Disturbances in the North
– as well as a poster session.
If you are interested in attending the event as a non-presenter, please RSVP with WillTwardek@cmail.carleton.ca by March 11th, 2019 so we can estimate numbers for catering.
We look forward to your participation in the symposium!
On behalf of the OCSNRS organising committee,
Ph.D. Candidate, Fish Ecology and Conservation Physiology Lab
William M. Twardek, MSc
1125 Colonel By Dr,
Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6