Endowed in 2000 by family and friends of Jonathan Brant Teuscher, B.A. 1999 to honour his legacy. While at Carleton, John touched the lives of many students in his capacity as a volunteer and active participant in student affairs.
The John Teuscher Memorial Scholaship is awarded annually on the recommendation of the Paul Menton Centre, to a student with a learning disability. Preference will be given to a student enrolled in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
The scholarship is valued at $5900 but the awarded-amount varies year to year. Application is required.
- Canadian citizen
- Returning to Carleton for another term
- Involved in student life at Carleton
- Has a learning disability
More information about the John Teuscher Memorial Scholarship can be found on the application form. For further questions, call the PMC at 613-520-6608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Open: June 1
Application Deadline: October 31; no late applications will be considered.
- Complete the application form.
- Return application to Carleton Awards and Financial Aid, email@example.com, by application deadline.