PMC Friday Socials are on hiatus during the summer months. Keep an eye on this page and on our LiveFeed for updates about the fall iteration.
Join your peers for some well-deserved social connection on Zoom!
Fridays from 3-4 pm student volunteers are hosting weekly “Friday Socials” open to all Carleton students.
Socials are facilitated by students for students and supported by staff members from PMC.
Check out our meeting guidelines prior to attending your first social.
Participants can check-in, share ideas and discuss inspirations in a time of isolation. Each social has a different focus from overcoming time-management difficulties to making art with typical household items! Any participation is voluntary so attend as you wish, with your camera and microphone on or off.
- Jan 21: Let’s Talk Goal-Setting and Habit-Building
- Jan 28: Let’s Talk During a Crafting Hour
- Feb 4: Let’s Talk Reading Strategies
- Feb 11: Let’s Talk TV Shows
- Feb 18: Let’s Talk Finding a Healthy Balance with Technology
- Feb 25: Reading Week – No Social
- Mar 4: Let’s Talk Music
- Mar 11: Let’s Talk Writing Strategies
- Mar 18: Let’s Talk Art
- Mar 25: Let’s Talk Making Life Easier with Technology
- Apr 1: Let’s Talk Food Prep
- Apr 8: Student’s Choice