To All Faculty, Instructors, Librarians and Contract Instructors:
The competition for the Carleton University 2020 Achievement Awards is now open. These awards recognize your accomplishments and dedication to excellence in research and teaching.
Please consider taking time to apply for an appropriate award. You can also encourage your colleagues to apply and, for awards that allow, support a colleague’s application by writing a letter of support to include in their dossier.
- Five $15,000 Teaching Achievement Awards (applications due Oct. 31).
- Ten $15,000 Research Achievement Awards (applications due Oct. 31).
- Five $10,000 Professional Achievement Awards (instructor applications due Nov. 20).
- Two $10,000 Professional Achievement Awards (for professional librarians). Nominations must be made to the Peer Evaluation Committee, which must submit its selections to the University Librarian by Nov. 20. For details, please consult with the University Librarian.
- One Contract Instructor Teaching Award per Faculty (applications due Nov. 20).
- One Contract Instructor Teaching Innovation Grant (applications due Nov. 20).
- Contact the Carleton Office for Research Initiatives and Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of the Dean of your faculty if you have questions about the Research Achievement Awards.
- Contact Faculty Affairs at email@example.com if you need assistance with Teaching Achievement Award, Professional Achievement Award, Contract Instructor Teaching Award or Contract Instructor Teaching Innovation Grant applications.
- More information is available in the CUASA Collective Agreement and the CUPE 4600, Unit 2 Collective Agreement.
We encourage you to apply and we wish you good luck!
Provost and Vice-President (Academic)
Vice-President (Research and International)