To all Faculty, Instructors, Librarians and Contract Instructors:
The competition for the Carleton University 2022 Achievement Awards is now open. These awards recognize your accomplishments and dedication to excellence in research and teaching.
We encourage you to review the award descriptions and eligibility criteria carefully, and, if appropriate, apply or encourage your colleagues to submit an application.
- Ten $15,000 Research Achievement Awards (applications are due Oct. 31).
- Five $15,000 Teaching Achievement Awards (applications are due Oct. 31).
- Five $10,000 Professional Achievement Awards (instructor applications are due Nov. 20).
- Two $10,000 Professional Achievement Awards (for professional librarians). Nominations must be made to the Peer Evaluation Committee, which must submit its selections to the University Librarian by Nov. 20. For details, please consult with the University Librarian.
- Two Contract Instructor Teaching Innovation Grants (applications are due Nov. 20).
- One Contract Instructor Teaching Award per Faculty (applications are due Nov. 20).
Research Achievement Awards are administered by Carleton Office for Research Initiatives and Services. Faculty Affairs (email@example.com) administers the remainder of the Achievement Awards. More information is available in the collective agreements with CUASA and CUPE 4600, Unit 2.
We encourage you to apply and we wish you good luck!
Provost and Vice-President (Academic)
Vice-President (Research and International)