Once approved by an SCS Faculty member a Technical Report can be uploaded onto the SCS Tech Report repository by the SCS Administrative Staff
This page describes how you can upload an SCS Tech Report
- Log into SCS Drupal
- On the ‘admin menu’ at the top hover and select: Content – Add Content – Technical Reports
- Fill in the form (includes the Tech Report pdf)
- verify your outline is listed: Technical Reports Listing
Technical Reports – Editing
Once you uploaded the Tech Report you may want to update or edit your existing submission:
- Log into Drupal
- Click on the Admin Menu item – Content – (do not navigate into the menu hierarchy). This will list all the content that has been uploaded to Drupal. You can refine your search using the type – Technical Reports option.
- Find your uploaded Tech Report and select the Edit link.