An Exciting Adventure Abroad

In third year Humanities students are encouraged to enhance their educational experience and expand their understanding of the world by going on exchange to a foreign university. After their exchange, student transfer their foreign credits back into their Bachelor of Humanities degree.

study abroad - istanbul

Humanities students have studied in:

  • The United Kingdom
  • France
  • Germany
  • Italy
  • Finland
  • Turkey
  • Australia
  • India
  • Ghana
  • Tanzania

International Student Services Office (ISSO)

Exchanges to these and other countries are coordinated through the International Student Services Office.

Study Philosophy in Leuven, Belgium

In addition to the ISSO exchanges, the College has a special Study Year Abroad Program at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, in Belgium, where up to ten students a year may study philosophy in English, in many cases completing the majority of a Bachelor of Humanities with a Combined Honours in Philosophy.

study abroad - leuven

More about what you will study

What you will study An ideal learning environment