Katz Group – Rexall Centre for Pharmacy and Health Research
87 Avenue and 114 Street
University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB T6G 2E1
Coast Hotel to the University
Getting to the University or Hotel from Edmonton International Airport
Taxis charged a fixed rate of approximately $45 to $55 to get to campus/city centre. Click here find out more about the airport taxi service from Edmonton International Airport.
Sky Shuttle provides bus service between the airport and various locations and major hotels in Edmonton. A one-way fare is $18 and service operates at 30-45-minute intervals between 7:00 am to 1:00 am. Travel time to campus is 30 minutes. Tips:
• You can purchase tickets at the Sky Shuttle kiosk, located in the lower level (Arrivals) by door #7.
• When you purchase a ticket, tell the Sky Shuttle staff where you will be staying. The staff will then advise you of the nearest stop. The Sky Shuttle will not stop unless a location is requested, so make sure you inform them where you need to be let off.
o Ask for Lister Hall if you are staying on campus residences, or Campus Tower if staying there. Ask for Coast Hotel if you are staying there.
ETS Route 747 + LRT (Subway)
ETS Route 747 provides one-way bus service between Edmonton International Airport and Century Park Transit Centre in Edmonton. From there, you can take the LRT (subway) to campus. Please consult this page for more information.
• Once the ticket is validated, board the train heading to Clareview or NAIT.
• If you will be staying in Lister Hall (residence), exit off at the Health Sciences/Jubilee station, and walk west on 87 Avenue towards the Butterdome which is a large yellow building to get to your residence.
• If you will be staying at the Coast Hotel, take the train heading toward Clareview and exit off Bay Enterprise Square Station
Edmonton is serviced by the Edmonton International Airport (YEG). The airport is approximately 25 minutes by taxi to the University of Alberta, and about 30 minutes to the Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel.
The COSC has established discounted rates through Air Canada and WestJet on all routes in North America to Edmonton. Once you have registered for the meeting, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the airline codes.
The official airlines for the 10th COSC meeting are: