COSC 9th Meeting
June 1st -3rd, 2016
University of Guelph
Rooms have been blocked at the following:
Best Western Plus Royal Brock | Days Inn | Delta Guelph Hotel & Conference Centre | University of Guelph Residence
716 Gordon Street
Gordon and Stone Road West
Guelph, ON N1G 1Y6
Reservation: Reservation must be made before April 30, 2016 to qualify for the rate.
Telephone: 519 836 1240
Fax: 519 763 5225
Toll Free Reservations: 800-780-7234 FREE
Rate: $93.99+ tax & Fees for 2 Queen Beds Room Single or double occupancy.
$10 extra for 3rd and 4th adult each.
Features & Amenities
- High Speed Internet
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant Onsite
When making your reservation please refer to the Group Name: COSC 2016
785 Gordon St.
Rate: $89 + tax & fees / day up to 4 person / room
Room Type: 2 double beds or 1 Queens size bed.
From May 31 till June 4, 2016 – Room will be held till 4 PM arrival date.
You need to call in and guarantee your room for late arrival by providing credit card information. Please note the hotel is a 15 minutes walk from the conference site.
50 Stone Road West,
Guelph, Ontario N1G 0A9
Telephone: 519-780-3700 or 1-800-268-1133
Link for COSC 2016
Rate: $139 + tax & fees for Premier King Room or Delta Room 2 Queen Beds Room
Please refer to the Canadian Oxidative Stress Meeting or the following Group booking code when making your reservation: CAN060116
Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. Check-out time: 11:00 a.m
- An Open Block has been created for COSC 2016 which provides special group rates for the meeting’s delegates, but does not hold or guarantee guest rooms until reservations are made.
- Reservations confirmed with a credit card can be adjusted or cancelled up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival will be charged one (1) night room and tax to the individual credit card on file.
- All Open Blocks provide a group rate that is valid until 30 days prior to the group arrival, based upon availability. After this time the group rates associated with the Open Block are subject to changes or cancellation at the discretion of the hotel, based upon availability. Reservation must be made before May 1st, 2016 to qualify for the rate.
- Self-parking spaces are available for daily and nightly rates which will be posted at “Pay and Display” meters. *Reduced Parking of $7.00 per day/car for overnight guests.
University of Guelph East Residence
Accommodation on the University Campus is provided in University of Guelph East residence.
Check in date: May 31, 2016
Check out date: June 3 or 4, 2016
Check in time: 4:00 pm and check out time: 12:00 pm
Classification of Rooms:
- Single Rooms $74.90 + tax & fees: Traditional style residence room with one twin bed, shared washroom in hallway, clients receive daily maid service and are quoted on a per person per night
- Double Rooms $66.10 + tax & fees: Traditional style double residence room with two twin beds, shared washroom in hallway,clients
receive daily maid service and are quoted on a per person per night rate.
- Student Rooms $50.90 + tax & fees: Traditional style double residence room with two twin beds, shared washroom in hallway, student
rooms do not receive daily maid service and are quoted on a per person per night rate.
- Townhouse Rooms $110.70 + tax & fees (1 – 4 Occupants) : Townhouse style residence is the only residence with air conditioning and include up to 4 single rooms with one twin bed per bedroom, small kitchenette (dishes, cutlery, pots, etc. not included) & living area, clients receive daily maid service and are quoted on a per person per night rate.
Please note: Delegates will be issued a voucher confirming that their
keys have been returned upon check-out. A $75.00 charge will apply to all delegates who do not return their keys. There is one time $6.00 online reservation fees that will be added to the total reservation. Parking is included in the accommodation fees. Check in will be in the East Residence building.
By virtue of your payment of all room and tax charged, all reservations shall be guaranteed for late arrival. One night’s room and tax will be charged for all “No Shows”. This pertains to on campus accommodation as well as hotel accommodation. Should a guaranteed reservation not show on the reserved arrival date, it will be eliminated from our reservations system for the duration of the stay, and not held for the following day’s arrival. Should it be necessary to cancel a reservation, deposits will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received by the University of Guelph 5 working days prior to the start of the conference dates. Cancellations must be emailed or faxed directly to your conference representative.