The Centre for Student Academic Support (CSAS) offers equitable access to writing support services for the Carleton community.
- Are you having trouble understanding what the assignment is asking you to do?
- Are you interested in learning skills and strategies to edit and proofread your writing assignment?
- Have you gotten feedback suggesting that your writing is unclear or wordy?
Book an appointment for a Writing Consultation Session to talk about a writing assignment you have for a Carleton course. We are here to help. Be sure to check out the scope of services we offer in the drop boxes below.
Writing Services provides one-on-one Writing Consultation Sessions to improve and integrate transferrable academic writing skills necessary for academic success. We adhere to the necessary standards to maintain Academic Integrity, accountability, and confidentiality. Writing Services strives to meet the diversity of all our clients’ needs.
- Writing Consultation Sessions
- Academic Writing for English Language Learners
- Learning and Writing Support Workshops
- Incentive Program
- Learning and Writing Development Series
- Online Writing Support Resources
- Writing Support Webinars
If you have any additional questions, please send us an email: email@example.com.