Search by Curator’s Name
- Co-Curator. Family Matters. Feb. 24 – May 15, 2021, Carleton University Art Gallery (CUAG), Ottawa, ON. https://cuag.ca/exhibition/family-matters/
- Temporary exhibition. 2019, Tactile prototypes (MA project) exhibited in Exploration de l’Impression 3D, QC.
- Permanent exhibition. 2018-2019, Tactile prototypes (MA project) exhibited at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. 2018-2019. Montrehttps://cuag.ca/exhibition/family-matters/al, QC. https://www.mbam.qc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/MMFA-Press-Release-Tactile-Prototypes_final-1.pdf
- Co-curator. Perspectives sur l’art au Québec. De Brymner à Lemonde. 2017-2018, Travelling exhibition, Montreal, QC.
- “Rita Letendre, peintre de lumière.” Perspectives sur l’art au Québec, Fall 2017, pp. 70-74.
- Curator. Fantôme 3. Sep. 2016, Artist Eric Dufour, venue Art Cyniq, Montreal, QC.
Paluch, Anna (Ania)
- “Cold Front: An Introduction” Exhibition catalogue, Cold Front, 2017
- Cold Front. Jan. 12 – Mar. 4 2017, McIntosh Gallery, University of Western Ontario, London, ON.
- Canadian Painters Abroad. Dec. 2016, Museum London, London, ON.
- Cabinet of Shadows: The Reliquary for Lost Animals. Feb. 2016, Artlab Gallery, University of Western Ontario, London, ON.
Zawadski, Krista Ulujuk
- Igloliorte, Heather, Kablusiak, asinnajaq and Krista Ulujuk Zawadski. INUA (Catalogue for exhibition), 2022, Winnipeg Art Gallery.
- INUA. Mar. 2021-Feb. 2023, Winnipeg Art Gallery-Qaumajuq, Winnipeg, MB. https://www.wag.ca/event/inua/
- Nuvisi: Threading Our Beads Together. Sept. 28 – Dec. 12, 2021. Carleton University Art Gallery, Ottawa, ON. https://cuag.ca/exhibition/nuvisi-threading-our-beads/
- “Riopelle and Inuit String Games.” Riopelle. The Call of Northern Landscapes and Indigenous Cultures, 2020, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts exhibition catalogue.