- Academic/Registrarial Change Form (Including Leave of Absence or late registration)
- Extension Request Form
Requests are granted by the Faculty of Graduate Studies based on the recommendation of the home department. Completion of the program within the timeline specified is the expectation. Accordingly, any request for extensions must be premised on:
• A sound rationale as to delays;
• Progress over the years leading to the time-to-completion, as evidenced by yearly reports;
• A reasonable timeframe for bringing the dissertation to defense.
Requests must be submitted no later than a full month before the time-to-completion deadline using the dedicated FGPA form. This form must include:
• A rationale addressing the above;
• The approval of the entire supervisory committee;
• The Graduate Supervisor’s approval.
CULTURAL MEDIATIONS FORMS
- Annual Report for Cultural Mediations Doctoral Students
- Comprehensive II Approval Form
- Dissertation Committee (ICSLAC online form)
- Approval for Dissertation Submission/Recommended Examiners (ICSLAC online form)