- Edit the Layout of your Page
- Create a Custom Layout
- Video: How to Edit the Layout of a Page
- Access the Edit Content View of a Page
- Change the Title of a Page
1. In the editing view of a page, click the tab Settings.
2. Scroll down and click on the Layout retractable bar at the bottom of the page. Select the layout you would like to use.
3. Click Save.
4. Once you have set a layout, you can move around content by clicking on the title of the block and dragging it to the area you would like it to go.
1. Follow the steps of How the Edit the Layout of your Page above.
2. Click Advanced options.
3. Click Create custom layout.
4. Add the number of rows and columns you would like.
5. Change the column layout percentages if you would like.
6. Click Create new layout .
7. Click Save.
If you have already created a page and want to go back to add/remove content, you need to go to the Edit content view of the page. If you have not created a page yet, you must first create a page in order to see the Edit content view of a page.
The Edit content view looks like this:
1. Go to the Edit content view of a page.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Change the name of the page in the Page title text field.
4. Press Save.
Was this page helpful?
1 Person found this useful