1. Click on the title/tab of the page you want to edit.
2. Click the ‘Edit’ icon (pencil) in top right corner to edit that page.
3. Click / drag the corners of your content boxes or the right hand edge of the box in order to change its size.
4. Once you have set a layout, you can move around content by clicking on the title of the block and dragging it to the area you would like it to go. Content boxes can be stacked on top of one another.
1. Go to the Edit content view of a page by clicking on the edit icon (pencil) in the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the top right hand corner of the page.
3. Change the name of the page in the Page title text field.
4. Press Save.
Was this page helpful?
2 people found this useful