- Submit an Assignment through BrightSpace
- Submit an Assignment within-cuPortfolio
There are two different options for submitting a cuPortfolio page or collection. One option is to submit through Brightspace, the other option is to submit within-cuPortfolio. The way that you submit your cuPortfolio work will depend on the option that your instructor set up for your course. Before you submit your assignment, if you do not know already, check with your instructor to see what submission method you are expected to follow.
The Assignment tool allows students to submit text, digital files, cuPortfolios or record video or audio to their instructor for assessment.
|First, copy the portfolio URL from cuPortfolio:
Then, paste the URL into your Brightspace assignment submission:
1. On the Dashboard page, click on the title of one of the pages of your portfolio/collection or navigate to your collection via the menu in the top right hand corner.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section: “Submit this collection to”.
3. Using the dropdown menu, select the course that you would like to submit your portfolio to.
4. Read the submission agreement statement. If you are ready for your portfolio to be submitted and locked, click Yes.
5. The page that loads after you have submitted your portfolio will display a confirmation statement that you have successfully submitted your portfolio. You will also notice here that the “Edit” button is no longer available at the top right corner of the page. This is because it was locked during submission.
6. To check the time stamp associated with your submission:
a) Go back to your dashboard.
b) Click on the title of the group that you submitted your portfolio to.
c) You will see your submission recorded on the homepage of your group. It will be located under the heading You have submitted or under the heading Submit a page or collection to this group.
Note: you will also receive an email with confirmation of your submission.
Was this page helpful?
34 people found this useful