There are two different options for submitting a cuPortfolio page or collection. One option is to submit through cuLearn, the other option is to submit within-cuPortfolio. The way that you submit your cuPortfolio work will depend on the option that your instructor set up for your course. Before you submit your assignment, if you do not know already, check with your instructor to see what submission method you are expected to follow.
To submit an assignment through cuLearn, log in to cuLearn and navigate to the appropriate course.
1. Click on the title of the assignment.
2. Click on the ‘Add submission‘ button.
3. Click the checkbox at the top of the page next to the red asterix to acknowledge the assignment is your work and acknowledge to works of others appropriately.
4. Scroll down and select the collection that you are submitting and click ‘Save changes‘.
5. Your submission is now complete and you will see the details of your submission listed.
6. Next, when you login to cuPortfolio and click on Collections under the Portfolio menu, you will see your submitted collection highlighted in yellow with a timestamp from the submission and the confirmation it was submitted in cuLearn.
7. Lastly, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to view your submission details in cuLearn.
1. On the Dashboard page, click on the title of one of the pages of your portfolio/collection or navigate to your collection via the menu in the top right hand corner.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section: “Submit this collection to”.
3. Using the dropdown menu, select the course that you would like to submit your portfolio to.
4. Read the submission agreement statement. If you are ready for your portfolio to be submitted and locked, click Yes.
5. The page that loads after you have submitted your portfolio will display a confirmation statement that you have successfully submitted your portfolio. You will also notice here that the “Edit” button is no longer available at the top right corner of the page. This is because it was locked during submission.
6. To check the time stamp associated with your submission:
a) Go back to your dashboard.
b) Click on the title of the group that you submitted your portfolio to.
c) You will see your submission recorded on the homepage of your group. It will be located under the heading You have submitted or under the heading Submit a page or collection to this group.
Note: you will also receive an email with confirmation of your submission.
Was this page helpful?
31 people found this useful