- Create a Page
- Video: Create a Page
- Add Content to a Page
- Video: How to Add Content to a Page
- Upload a File to a Page
- Video: How to Upload a File
1. On the Dashboard page, click menu in the right hand corner and click on Pages and Collections in the Create section of the menu.
2. Click Add.
3. Click Page.
4. Add your page title and click save. You will then be directed to the editing view of your page.
2. To add content to your page, choose a block from the left side editing menu and drag and drop the block into the page space.
Note: You must drop the block into a highlighted space (outlined by a dotted line and yellow background) on the page; otherwise the block will not drop into the page.
There are two ways you can navigate cuPortfolio to upload a file from your computer. You can either directly upload a file while editing a page or use the Files storage location to upload your file.
How to Upload a File While Editing a Page
2. Select the block you would like to use from editing bar on the left side of the screen.
Note: Most of the blocks that allow uploading from your computer are under the Media dropdown menu. Drag and drop the block into the page.
3. A popup box will appear.
4. Click on the box beside the Upload file agreement.
5. Click Choose files or Browse.
6. Browse your computer for the file you would like to upload. Click Open.
7. Scroll down, click Save.
How to Upload a File to the Files location
This option is useful when uploading multiple files at once.
1. In the menu, click on Create.
2. Click Files.
3. Click on the Upload file agreement.
4. Either use the Choose files/Browse button or drag and drop the file(s) from your computer into the section that says Drop files here to upload.
Was this page helpful?
9 people found this useful