In order to embed a YouTube into a page in cuPortfolio, you need the URL or embed code from the video you are embedding.
To get the URL from YouTube website:
1. Find the video that you would like to embed.
2. Highlight the URL.
3. Right click on the URL and click Copy.
To Embed a YouTube Video on a page:
2. Click the External tab to see an extended list of choices.
3. Under the extended list, select External Media (Note: Do not use Media).
4. Drag the External media block to the page.
5. Change the title of the block.
6. Paste the YouTube video URL you saved earlier into the External media pop up box.
7. Click Save.
Note: The video on Edit content view might sometimes display the video in a stretched or squeezed format. This display only appears on the Edit content view. You can preview how the video will properly display by clicking on the Display page view.
Video: How to Embed a Youtube Video
Was this page helpful?
9 people found this useful