In order to embed a SoundCloud track into a page in cuPortfolio, you need to get the embed code from the track.
To get the embed code from SoundCloud:
1. Create or find the track you would like to embed.
2.Click on the Share icon.
3. Click on the Embed tab.
4. Copy the Embed code.
To embed a Soundcloud track on a page:
1. Click on the title/tab of the page you want to edit.
2. Click the edit icon (pencil) in the top right hand corner of the page.
3. Click and hold down the red plus button to drag it onto your page and add a new content block.
4. Click on ‘External Media‘.
5. Paste the code into the URL or embed code field.
6. Click Save.
Was this page helpful?
23 people found this useful