Carleton students can help you with some of your short term employment needs through the hiring for part-time and summer needs.
- Fill your peak periods, special projects, vacation and seasonal requirements
- Infuse new energy with enthusiastic student employees
- Provide your organization with campus ambassadors when students return
Featured jobs: Make hiring easy – reach more candidates and attract top student and new grad talent when you post a Featured Job! Your Featured Job includes:
- Logo placement and highlighting on the main student page of CUHire, Carleton’s online employment portal, for four weeks
- Your posting will be actively promoted to your target audience across Career Services’ social media channels in the weeks leading up to the application deadline
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hire Students with Disabilities
ACT to Employ, a program in Carleton’s Career Services department, helps facilitate meaningful employment opportunities for Carleton students with disabilities. The main objective is to support students in the transition to employment by connecting them with quality hands-on work experience while supporting employers in creating open, welcome, and diverse workplaces.
Become an Employer Champion today by connecting with the ACT to Employ program!