- Jobs are posted online via CUHire, so an employer account and job description are required.
- To create a CUHire employer account, click the ‘Register‘ button above. Once your account is approved, you will be able to login and post your opportunity.
- To login to an existing employer account, click the ‘Login‘ button above.
Posting a Job
- Login to CUHire
- Click on ‘Post a New Job’ and then select the ‘New Grad/Intern/Part-Time’ option.
- Fill in the job posting info and select the academic program(s) you are interested in.
- Provide clear application instructions.
- Click ‘Save Posting’, and then ‘Checkout’.
- An automated email will be sent confirming receipt of the job posting, and again once the posting is approved and “live” on the CUHire site.
Make hiring easy – reach more candidates and attract top student and new grad talent when you post a Featured Job. Your Featured Job includes logo placement and will be highlighted on the main student page of CUHire, Carleton’s online employment portal, for four weeks. Your posting will also be actively promoted to your target audience across Career Services’ social media channels in the weeks leading up to the application deadline.
*Cost does not include HST
What happens after I’ve posted my new grad job?
- The job must be approved
Job postings are reviewed and approved as they are received.
- Following approval, the job is open for applications
Jobs are posted typically for 30 days, however, if required an alternate application deadline may be chosen. You will receive an automated email once the application deadline has passed and the job is closed on CUHire.
- Applications are submitted and available for review
Candidates will apply according to your instructions and application method indicated: by email, employer website or CUHire
- Interview candidates are selected
Employers may contact candidates directly to coordinate interviews.
Upon request, on-campus interview space may be provided for full-time/new grad jobs. Contact us for availability. Interview rooms on campus are available during regular business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday