The Environmental Studies program at Carleton University supports the education and preparation of informed, skilled individuals to participate in the resolution of environmental conflicts and in the larger environmental debates critical to our future. Participation in environmental decision-making and intervention may focus on conservation, management of natural systems, development of institutional frameworks, public participation, communication, environmental education or research.
- Environmental Studies B.A. Honours
- Environmental Studies B.A. General
- Minor in Environmental Studies
- Karen Tucker
- Contact for questions about your audit, course selection and program requirements.
Undergraduate Program Supervisor & Advisor
- Jill Wigle
- Contact for program advice and guidance.