You can change your MyCarletonOne account name using the ‘preferred name change option’ in Carleton Central.

If you need to update your legal name:

Once your legal name has been updated you will need to contact the ITS Service Desk to have your account updated with the name change.

Was this page helpful?

7 people found this useful