Update: Shortlisted candidates are in the process of being interviewed.
In partnership with Dignity Kwanza, our Tanzania Working Group, and our NGO partners, including Oxfam, we are now recruiting for two research placements in Tanzania:
- Tanzania: Summer 2019: Localization
- Tanzania: Summer 2019: National Legal Framework
LERRN will cover the following costs for the successful candidate:
- Economy round-trip airfare to Tanzania
- Necessary domestic travel for the purposes of the project
- Modest accommodation and a stipend for meals for a maximum of four weeks
- The cost of visa, research permit and vaccinations necessary for travel to Tanzania
In addition, the Tanzania Working Group will provide support for:
- Reception and orientation in Dar es Salaam
- Supervision and mentorship during the fieldwork portion of the sub-project
- Administrative and logistical support for the in-country process of securing research permits and making necessary travel and logistical arrangements
Detailed Research Placement Profiles are below.
Applications are due by 9am EST, 25 February 2019. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in mid-March 2019. Successful candidates will be notified by 31 March 2019.
Any questions? Contact: LERRN@carleton.ca