Skip to Main Content
- If you see someone acting suspiciously, call campus security directly at 613-520-4444 or use one of the yellow assistance phones.
- Try to work with another person if you’re planning to stay past regular hours.
- When working alone in an office, lock your door. Inform campus security of where you’re working and when you plan to leave.
- Report all broken locks, windows, lights and doors to the Maintenance Control Centre at 520-3668.
- If you’re travelling after 9 p.m. on OC Transpo, your driver can drop you off at a spot closer to your destination along the bus route. For more information, please read OC Transpo’s Transecure page.
- Avoid walking in isolated areas at night. There are designated safe pathways throughout campus that are well-lit for your safety. Click here for a map of our safe pathways.