The Department of University Safety is committed to ensure the safety of the Carleton University community and the security of all campus facilities.
Carleton University is pleased to announce the introduction of a “Panic Pendant Wireless Personal Security Alarm Program.” The panic pendant alarm program works in conjunction with the Campus Intrusion Alarm System and the Campus Work Late Program administered through the Department of University Safety to enhance the safety of students, staff and faculty working alone during the hours of 10 p.m. – 6a.m, Monday – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
This program is co-ordinated through the office of Technical Services.
(Click on links below for more information)
Personal Security for peace of mind. Security you can carry while working late.
- Panic pendant Activation via one large, easy-to-use button
- Attractive, compact design
- Full two-second delay on panic button
- Integrated LED to indicate signal transmission
- Neck strap included
- Multifunction clip included
- Water resistant
- Long-life lithium batteries included