The Senior Management Committee met on Nov. 26, 2019 and the following policies were reviewed and approved:
- Campus Parking and Traffic – minor updates to clarify regulations which apply to the main campus.
- Emergency Notification System – changes to define “emergency incident” and parameters of emergency notification system (ENS) notifications.
- Information Technology (IT) Security – major updates under “Procedures” and “Roles and Responsibilities” of departments and users.
- Mobile Technology Security – updates under “Roles and Responsibilities” and addition of screen locking requirement.
- Procurement Policy – minor update – see University Communication sent on December 11, 2019
- Risk Management – major updates under “Scope” and “Procedures” to reflect the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework.
- University Funded Gifts, Rewards and Donations – new policy to define when and how departments may provide recognition gifts, rewards and donations.
Web versions of all policies are made available for convenience on the University Secretariat website. For more information, contact Amanda Goth, University Secretary, at email@example.com or 613-520-2600 ext. 2386