The Senior Management Committee met on Sept. 17, 2019 and the following policies were reviewed and approved:
- Anti-Spam Compliance Policy – new policy to comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation
- Code of Conduct for Apparel Supplies & Trademark Licenses –“Purpose” now includes distribution and sale. Minor changes to wording throughout.
- Distribution of News and Information Publication Policy – updates to campus publications list and minor changes to wording.
- Food Services Policy – changes under “Scope” including regulations on Catering Vendor of Record Program.
- Hazard Reporting Policy – minor changes to wording and inclusion of CU Worksafe online reporting system under “Procedures”.
- Password Policy for Information Systems – addition of two factor authentication
- Personal Health Information Processing – expansion of scope to include all users that handle Personal Health Information (PHI), major changes throughout to comply with Ontario’s Personal Health Information Protection Act.
- Procurement Policy – new policy that consolidates former Procurement and Purchasing policies.
- Reservist Leave Policy – minor changes to wording.
Web versions of all policies are made available for convenience on the University Secretariat website. For more information, contact Amanda Goth, University Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-520-2600 ext. 2386