Departments on campus pay for the following moving and set-up services:
- All departmental move related requests. Includes furniture, office & personal materials, equipment, disposal of old goods being replaced, supply & install of shelving related to the move, install of miscellaneous pictures or boards related to the move and any other related materials.
- All furniture set-up and tear-down requests as required for meetings, conferences, parties and special events. Includes tables, chairs, podiums, water containers, departmental goods, tents, etc.
- All material delivery requests. Includes boxes, exams, equipment and furniture to and from departments and co-ordination of large-scale deliveries that may require temporary storage/distribution. Excludes requests for the “Genie” lift.
- All requests for used furniture from existing Facilities Management and Planning inventory.
- Moving co-ordination for regularly scheduled events such as convocation, examinations and registration.
Please see the chargeable rates under “Furniture Shop” on the Chargeable Services page.