Skip to Main Content
Home / About / Strategic Objectives
- Develop a training, learning and development strategy to respond to the changing work environment.
- Develop a comprehensive Facilities Master Plan.
- Effectively spend funding received to reduce deferred maintenance.
- Complete the annual capital renewal program within each budget cycle.
- Develop and implement programs to reduce energy consumption by 5%.
- Develop environmentally effective energy programs.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase financial support or reduce operating costs through external sources.
- Build an accurate space database.
- Develop and implement comprehensive space standards
- Advise the University on effective space management strategies to deal with the requirements of the academic program.
- Carry out a Facility Condition Assessment of campus buildings in order to evaluate and document the level of deferred maintenance.
- Put in place programs and projects to reduce the Facilities Condition Index (FCI) of academic buildings to 0.11.
- Establish regularly scheduled unit based meetings to share information and review customer service issues
- Improve communication to customers through the use of a departmental web site.
- Establish a service recognition program for Facilities Management and Planning employees.
- Establish a design guideline and review process to support the renovation and construction process.
Share: Twitter, Facebook