To provide cost-effective facilities and services that support and promote excellence in teaching and research through the creation of a campus environment that promotes the University’s image and enhances the campus community.
Facilities Management and Planning is a trusted customer focused service provider with a work environment that promotes the creative and effective utilization of resources through consultation with Facilities Management and Planning staff, the community and service providers.
- Reliability: Clients can count on an appropriate, consistent response to their concerns/requests/problems in a timely fashion.
- Quality: Exceeding expectations of the community in the areas of our responsibility.
- Enthusiasm: Showing genuine interest and facing challenges with a positive attitude.
- Professionalism: Operating with knowledgeable staff and serving customers with integrity and respect.
- Innovation: We will continually look for creative ways to improve the way we provide our services to meet the needs of our customers.
We are committed to quality service.
Keeping Carleton Beautiful
We are responsible for maintaining interior and exterior spaces on campus, everything from classrooms to landscaping and snow removal. Outdoor Space Master Plan
Keeping facilities open and the lights on
We provide electrical, carpentry, cleaning, mechanical, painting and plumbing services in order to maintain buildings to the highest possible standard. Operations and Maintenance
Keeping you comfortable
We’re your one-stop shop for all your interior space needs: classroom furniture, seating, interior signage, keys and moving services. Our Services
Keeping Carleton Green
What Would You Do With $1 million? Do you have a great idea that would help make Carleton a more sustainable campus? Green Fund Program
Developing and improving Carleton
Our Master Plan: Creating new facilities and modernizing infrastructure