Over the weekend cuLearn received its annual upgrade. These annual upgrades are a means of continually improving the system.
The overall look and feel is very similar to the previous version, only with a modernized look and a simplified, intuitive interface. It is also responsive, accessible, and faster.
Some of the improvements in this upgrade include:
- better file management and access control of resources and activities
- new course layout options and management tools
- assignment improvements including rubrics, offline marking, date extensions, student submission statement
- better quiz attempt handling
- new book activity type
- course lists will not be organized by semester
- plus many other smaller improvements
For screenshots and a complete list of new features, please visit the cuLearn updates page.