This winter Carleton will begin moving from Banner 8 to Banner 9.
The Banner Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System is the primary system of record for Carleton University. It provides Carleton’s faculty and staff with access to financial, HR and student information.
With this upgrade Ellucian, the software vendor for Banner, has introduced a number of important enhancements, including:
• Updated look and feel = modern user interface
• Improved search functionality = quickly locate forms
• All browser capability = no longer limited to IE
• Responsive design = tablet friendly
• Java-free plugin environment = increased security
To help transition to the new system, ITS is holding information sessions. There is a session this Friday, Dec 14th from 2-3 in the Senate (6the floor RO) – if you’d like to attend, please register here.
For more information, check out our new Banner 9 website (MyCarletonOne login required). This where you will find documentation, training schedules, SME contact information, project updates and more.