Apple has just released iOS 16.0 and iPadOS 15.7. To keep your Apple devices secure, ensure you are running the latest OS versions!
What do I need to do?
- Phone or iPad: Go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates
- Mac: Go to Apple menu > About this Mac > Software Update… > ☑ Automatically keep my Mac up to date
To immediately update your Apple devices
- macOS 12.6 : support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/get-macos-updates-mchlpx1065/mac
- iOS 15.7 or 16.0* : support.apple.com/guide/iphone/update-ios-iph3e504502/ios
- iPadOS 15.7 : support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/ipad/ipad9a74c576/15.0/ipados/15.0
* iPhone users have a choice
Keep your iPhone safe by updating to iOS 15.7. Or, If you also want the new features in iOS 16, you can upgrade to the latest software.