Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Banner 9 Admin Pages, Banner Reports, Banner Job Submissions, BDM, Carleton Central, u.Achieve/DARS Audit, MC1 Activations/Password Resets, etc.(Please see details for all services impacted)
September 16, 2023 at 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Information Technology Services (ITS) will begin an upgrade to Oracle 19c that will bring greater stability to Banner and the services it interacts with, while ensuring future support.
Though we have worked to mitigate disruption to the Carleton community, unfortunately this upgrade will require significant outages. Clients will be unable to access the following services while ITS performs software upgrades.
- Banner 9 Admin Pages (Forms)
- Carleton Central
- Banner Reports
- Banner Job Submission
- Banner Document Management (BDM)
- Campus Card Issue, TopUp Deposit to Campus Card, Web Deposits to Campus Card, Payments for Parking Web, Pay & Display and Taxis
- u.Achieve / DARS Audit Services
- MyCarletonOne (MC1) Activation & Password Resets
- FAST Integration with Banner
- eShop Integration with Banner
- Pinnacle Billing Services
- Carleton360 Integration with Banner
- SAP Concur Travel and Expense Integration with Banner
The API Store connecting to Banner will also be unavailable meaning that it will not service calls. The following services that connect to the API Store will be unavailable:
- Public Exam Calendar
- HR Intake Form
- Mobile App
- Campaign Monitor
Full service will be restored by 6:00 PM.